Why choose us
We believe we are able to offer the personal service of a small business while delivering the expectations of a larger organisation.
We are a small company made up of six full time employees and as such are able to offer a personal & dedicated service. Because we are small each contract is important to us, which ensures consistent quality service.
Although a small operation we work for large companies and schools. As a result we have adequate insurance/health and safety policies. Our teams are very aware of the need to have the right equipment, insurance and safe working practices
Our team is made up of people with different skill sets & experience, covering the broad spectrum of work required from a landscape contractor.
Our promise to you:
- We have at least £1million worth of insurance cover, so in the unlikely situation it is required you and your business are fully protected.
- All our staff are CRB checked.
- Complete full risk assessments which means there will always be a safe system of work on your premises.
- We undertake an annual site visit to discuss your requirements.
- We train all our staff in: the correct use of pesticides so that they comply with the new, stringent regulations from the EU.
- We have backup staff to cover sickness and holidays so your grounds are always maintained to the agreed standard.
- We invest in new equipment as required. This means breakdowns are rare and we can use up to date techniques.
- We provide free help and advice on any grounds maintenance issue.
"I have been very pleased with the standard of work provided by ML Partnership Landscaping. The staff have always been professional and keen to help with gardening matters around the school. They are quick to respond to particular needs and provide useful advice. I would be happy to recommend them to other schools."
Paul Belzar, Headteacher
Bottisham Community Primary School