Health and safety
Health and Safety affects all aspects of our work. Whether it is those working in the office or the staff on working on site. We ensure that there are satisfactory health and safety standards throughout M L Partnership.
There are risk assessments, training records, safe systems of work and safety policies already in use and we ensure that staff familiarise themselves with them. The work on health and safety procedures is ongoing and is looked at on a regular basis to implement any necessary changes. However, for the whole process to work relies on both clients and M L Partnership staff to comply and undertake their roles in as safe a manner as possible.
Our health & safety policy:
Our Company gives paramount importance to the health and safety at work of personnel. Our policy is to take all reasonable practicable steps to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all persons who may be affected by our activities.
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling, storage and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, by giving them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise this policy at regular intervals.
"We are ever so pleased with our new retaining wall & fence – your diligence and attention to detail is very much appreciated."
Mr & Mrs Mill, High Street, Harston